Mechanical Engineering Specialist CATIA
Our client provides engineering and integraton services for industry. They are looking for a Mechanical Engineering Specialist. To ensure the technical performance, you will be involved in all stages of the project: pre-sales, technical solution design, implementation and continuous improvement.
- Based on the customer specificationns define the system and the functions to be implemented to meet the customer's needs, and propose solutions;
- Cost out the project in consultation with the supply chain;
- Prepare the technical offer including the proposed solutions and present it at client meetings;
- Prepare and lead internal design reviews;
- Define the technical solution while respecting the allocated time, the manufacturing costs, the project schedule and manage the assigned resources;
- Define and manage prototyping, mock-up, product qualification testing, startup and process activities;
- Check and validate the design produced by the technical team;
- Provide technical support to suppliers throughout the implementation phase;
- Propose and develop improvements and methods to increase efficiency.
- Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering or other relevant field
- 5 years of experience in mechanical design, aeronautical tooling, platforms, etc.;
- Experience in project management;
- Knowledge of complex and automated mechanical systems and functional systems (command control, instrumentation, fluid, etc.)
- Knowledge of CATIA V;
- French, functional English.
|Salary:||$80K to $110K + fringe benefits|