Industrial Projects Manager
Our client, in the field of industrial measuring equipment, is looking for an Industrial Projects Manager. In coordination with stakeholders, you will manage manufacturing batches, processes, costs, schedule, tender response, etc.
- Ensure availability of manufacturing, supplies or subcontracting services;
- Ensure and anticipate internal technical support; foreman, design review, etc.;
- Price out or participate in pricing of the manufacturing portion in the tender phase;
- Provide technical support to subcontractors/suppliers;
- Write or participate in the drafting of the Technical Requirements Specifications;
- Manage modifications, non-conformities or requests from manufacturers and subcontractors during the manufacturing phases;
- Monitor and participate in design changes and improvements;
- In collaboration with purchasing, participate in developing supplier lists (national and international); assessment and qualification.
- Bachelor's in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering;
- 5 years of experience in an industrial environment;
- Experience in project management;
- Occasional trips to suppliers will be needed;
|Salary:||$80K to $95K + fringe benefits|