Senior Mechanical Designer
Our client, a well-established company in the manufacturing field, is looking for a senior Mechanical Designer
- Responsible for all aspects of mechanical design (design, development, and validation) considering manufacturability, assembly, maintenance and operational efficiency;
- Analyze product needs and requirements to create a design;
- Analyze and understand the root cause of problems and propose solutions to resolve them;
- identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions to mechanical problems;
- Provide support to junior designers and drafters when necessary.
- Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering or a related field;
- 5+ years of design experience in a manufacturing environment;
- 3+ years of work experience in machine design, ideally in the packaging industry;
- 2D and 3D drafting, knowledge of AutoCAD or Inventor;
- Able to generate or adapt equipment and technology to meet user needs..
|Salary:||$85K to $100K depending on experience + fringe benefits depending|