Field Service Technician (Electrical)
Our client, a leader in residential wiring devices, is looking for a Field Service Technician to operate in the province of Quebec (80% travel).
- Receive requests for intervention, study schemas and drawings;
- Proceed with the installation of equipment, electrical components;
- Respond to maintenance requests;
- Provide training to users on the basic operation of the systems;
- Analyze, test and solve system problems;
- Plan interventions and manage equipment/tools;
- Fill in intervention forms by completing the information on the service provided;
- Support the sales team as needed.
- DEC/DEP in Electrical/Electronics;
- 2+ years of relevant experience;
- Access to a vehicle;
- Work at Heights certificate obtained or in progress;
- Asset: Ability to read schemas;
|Salary:||$65K to $75K + fringe benefits|