Our client operates in all areas of the aerospace industry (commercial, defense, space). They are looking for a Methods Agent for a TEMPORARY, 3 month, position with possibility of permanence.
- Define manufacturing processes/best practices;
- Organize analysis of customer technical documentation;
- Produce conformity matrices with existing process documentation;
- Identify shortcomings or discrepancies;
- Prepare, manage and distribute method instructions in line with customer requirements and production feedback;
- Interface with production during production start-up phases to resolve technical ambiguities;
- Improve technical documentation;
- Act as guarantor of ERP technical data and coordinate kitting requests.
- DEC in aeronautics;
- 1 to 3 years of experience;
Status: 3 month TEMPORARY position, with possibility of permanence.
|Salary:||$38 to $40/hr depending on experience + fringe benefits|