ERP Business Analyst
Our customer manufactures commercial and industrial warehousing solutions.They are looking for an ERP Business Analyst.
- Understand the company's various business processes and the ERP system;
- Participate in the analysis, documentation and mapping of business processes;
- Train and support users in the use of the ERP system or any other peripheral system;
- Develop procedures for the ERP system or any other peripheral system;
- Translate user requirements into functional specifications for system development and customization;
- Participate in the definition and execution of test scenarios;
- Extract data from systems;
- Ensure quality and accuracy of ERP master data.
- DEC or Bachelor's in MIS, Business Administration or other relevant training;
- 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar position;
- Extensive knowledge of ERP systems in a manufacturing environment;
- Excellent knowledge of SQL;
- Access to a car and valid driver's license, travel to their plant on the South Shore (once per month) is expected;
- French, functional English.
|Salary:||$100K to $120K depending on experience + fringe benefits|