Our client, a multinational, is looking for a Maintenance Technician for a weekend shift (Friday or Monday, Saturday and Sunday).
- Repair production equipment; CNC machines, ovens, robots;
- Perform diagnostics and troubleshooting; mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electronic;
- Plan regular maintenance and periodic reviews;
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance in conditional and predictive mode;
- Solve technical problems by analyzing the data of usual breakdowns and participate in establishing the action plan;
- Participate in improving equipment and new technology projects;
- Manage documentation in the CMMS system;
- Modify PLCs.
- DEP in Electromechanics or relevant training;
- 3 years of experience; heavy machinery;
- Experience in electronics, automation, electricity, pneumatics, mechanics and hydraulics;
- Experience with machining and welding;
- Asset: Knowledge of PLCs (Siemens/Allen Bradley);
|Salary:||$60 to $80k + fringe benefits depending on experience + fringe be|