Our client, a specialist in microwave measurement systems, is looking for an Inventory Manager.
- Inventory management via an ERP system;
- Communicate with other departments to determine and anticipate their needs;
- Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures;
- Examine the levels of supplies and raw material to determine shortages;
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory;
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations;
- Evaluate new inventory to ensure it's ready for shipment;
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems;
- Order new materials;
- Analyze different suppliers to obtain the most cost-effective pricing.
- At least 3 years of experience managing inventory with an ERP system in a production environment;
- Solid knowledge of data analysis, inventory management software, and forecasting techniques;
- French, working English.
|Salary:||$50K to $60K depending on experience + fringe benefits|