Our client is in the food industry. They are looking for an Electromechanic on the day shift, from Monday to Thursday for 40 hours/week.
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain industrial systems and equipment;
- Respond to service calls as needed;
- Diagnose problems related to instruments and machine programming;
- Perform preventive maintenance and get involved in improvement projects;
- Participate in the development of new equipment in collaboration with the maintenance team;
- Participate in the installation of new equipment;
- Provide technical support to operators;
- Complete all work-related documents.
- DEP in Electromechanics or Industrial Mechanics;
- At least 3 years of experience;
- Asset: Experience in the food sector;
- Flexible hours;
|Salary:||$30 to $37/hr depending on experience + fringe benefits|