Our customer manufactures commercial and industrial warehousing solutions. They are looking for a Production Planner. Under the responsibility of the Chief Planner:
- Plan production actions taking into account priorities, constraints, inventories, etc.;
- Plan production schedules and confirm delivery dates;
- Control scheduling and launching of work orders;
- Pre-establish workloads, so that foremen can plan their workers;
- Coordinate and communicate production monitoring to the departments concerned;
- Check all elements related to production (inventory, quantities, BOM, etc.) and communicate any discrepancies;
- Manage inventories and anticipate planning strategies.
- Bachelor's or DEC in Industrial Engineering, Operations Management or related field;
- 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Knowledge of ERP-MRP software;
- Proficient with MS Office Suite;
- French, English (technical documentation).
|Salary:||$65K to $80K depending on experience + fringe benefits|